- This protein powder adds effortless nutrition to your day. The powder is sweetened with stevia added sugar and is 120-calories per serving.
- 20 grams of vegan protein from pea protein, brown rice protein, and sacha inchi protein containing all 9-essential amino acids.
- Made with green vegetables including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on-the-go healthy protein powder for both women and men.
- Keto-friendly protein powder with four grams net carbs, gluten-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soy-free, non-whey, and low glycemic.
- Shake with 1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with protein and greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 21 servings per container. Contents may settle during shipping.
I was searching for a pea protein powder that had a tolerable flavor for my smoothies. This powder was recommended by a friend. It has not only pea powder but other beneficial ingredients as well. It blends well and and does not alter the flavor of my smoothies.
I love this plant based protein powder because it has 0mg of cholesterol and 20 in protein, tastes great when added into smoothies, oatmeal, etc. :^)
I absolutely love this!! No nasty taste. Not gritty. I get the berry flavor and it’s amazing!! Great way to make sure you are getting enough protein, especially if your a vegan.
I drink this every morning, just to get my day going. The texture is great and the taste is clean. There is no harsh aftertaste like in many other protein shakes. My fiancé loves to blend this powder with more fruits after a workout. This powder blends well and isn't chalky. We've gone through three of these berry flavor powders. The quality has always been phenomenal. I wouldn't go with any other protein powder.
A great tasting way to suppliment my vitamins and protein intake. Temporarily Satifies my hunger gravings if taken between meals or before bedtime to avoid that uncomfortable, “overfilled feeling.”I Mix it in 10 ozs of H2O, stirring frequently as sometimes difficult to be completely dissolved.