- A simple protein powder with 15-grams of protein and only 100-calories made from only 8-simple ingredients. No Stevia and no artificial sweeteners.
- This plant-based protein powder is made from natural, real food ingredients so you never have to compromise nutrition for convenience. Vegan Certified, non-GMO, gluten-free, and dairy and lactose-free.
- This healthy Vegan Protein is sweetened with organic cane sugar for a natural flavor that blends well with water, almond milk, and other non-dairy milk alternatives.
- A simple recipe for your daily smoothie, start with 1 cup of almond milk, 2 scoops of protein made simple, toss in half a banana and some ice cubes, and blend until your shake is smooth and delicious.
- 10 servings per container.
- Contents May Settle: Contents may settle during shipping.
My daughter and I are very picky about protein powders and we tried this one and don’t mind it. I make smoothies for us and can’t tell I have a protein powder in it so I feel good knowing we are getting extra nutrition and protein
This protein powder is the first one that I have found that is easy on my sensitive stomach. I love it! I blend it in my smoothie every day!
Love the chocolate flavor. I mix it with water. It tastes smooth, no chalky favor. I use a shaker and it blends well. No after taste like some plant based protein powder can have. Like the fact that its lower in calories and low sugar.
I like it all. The taste, the consistency, the metals didn’t bother me. The people complaining about them probably drink pop and eat at McDonald’s. Give me a break.
I just finished the container and about to order more. Very flavorful. I usually added powdered greens to it. So good!