- SENSITIVE SKIN CARE: This 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil is a light, odorless oil with mild emollient properties. This versatile oil has numerous essential fatty acids including linoleic, oleic, stearic, palmitic, myristic, and lauric.
- LIGHT SILKY MOISTURIZER: Its rich, silky texture is perfect for soothing away dryness and is suitable for all skin types since it will not clog pores or cause break-outs.
- ALL SKIN TYPES: Grapeseed oil is perfect as a base for lotions, and it is mild enough to use as a conditioner for all hair types.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family-owned and operated company since 1968.
This oil was recommended to me by a licensed esthetician for oil cleansing, and it has worked super well for me. The bottle is large and has lasted a long time for me, so I think the value is great. This works way better than makeup wipes to remove makeup and leaves my skin feeling hydrated.
Worked amazingly on my acne prone skin!!! It calmed down my cystic acne and has been helping me with my acne scaring too! I use to use a Salicylic 2% face wash, a benzoyl peroxide treatment and a toner. Did not do anything but make my acne worse. Once I read up on grape seed oil I decided to ditch the the step and go to a two step which is the honest gel chamomile cleaner and the grape seed oil as a midnight and day time moisturizer and my skin is responding to this really well. I also have oily skin and this oil seems to level out my oils which is a plus!
Absolutely love this. Have used for a few months now, even on my face... NO BREAKOUTS, and I'm very prone to them. Absorbes into skin leaving it feeling satisfied... I'm in my 40's , if you don't know what that means, you're probably young with gorgeous skin still... If you're extremely dry like I am, you can mix this with your favorite moisturizer in your hand before applying. For face.. apply at night otherwise your hair will look oily.. Not in a gross kind of way, but still, most people don't want oily looking hair.. But I have worn it on my face during the day under foundation, and love it.. And I'd say it definitely helped with acne..
I have very oily skin with acne and hyperpigmentation issues and this really helps! I do the double-cleansing method where I will wash my face with this oil first, rinse off, then use the alba botanica coconut milk wash second. After that I tone and moisturize! This has really helped to heal existing pimples and fade acne scars, while leaving my face soft! I would buy this smaller sized one before getting the full size just to make sure it works well for you.
My initial attention for this product is to maintain my skin as it is so it slows the aging process. Then I noticed it's kind oily and I have pimples. So I stopped using it. Recently because I was under pressure and my hormone got messed up so I have an area on jawline/neck that has bunch of pimples. I was reading reviews on this product and tried for it one more time. In just 2 days I feel my pimples started to calm down! Before I blamed this product caused the pimple. It's actually might not be the case. It might be I put too much skin care products and it was summer. My face was already oily and adding this oil creates more oily texture.So I think it's best to use this product in winter for combination/oily skin. I think if you have dry skin you can use it any season. I also coats a layer on my hands before bed in winter and it absorbs quickly (not greasy at all). The next day I feel my hands got some moisture back.