- This serum contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant that evens skin tone and helps build collagen. It also contains vitamin E and Ferulic Acid, used to extend the life and effectiveness of vitamin C.
- Paraben-free, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, and no color dye added.
- Apply 2-3 drops to fingertips and smooth evenly onto cleansed skin morning and night.
- When freshly manufactured, the 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid serum is cloudy and thick in appearance, with slight yellowing. As the serum begins to age it starts to clear up, then begins with hints of yellowing, which is normal due to the Ferulic Acid, not the vitamin C. As long as it is in a yellow state, it is okay to use.
- Refrigeration is recommended, as mentioned on the box, to extend the shelf life of the serum and slow down the process of oxidation.
I love using Vitamin C and E on my face - it is part of my morning and night time ritual. After washing my face I gently pat on Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, and a moisturizer on my face. I like this product because of the high concentrations of product used and its shelf life (3 months versus 1 month of other brands).This product is not greasy and doesn't have a "overly medicinal" smell. I like using Vitamin C because of increases skins collagen boosting abilities and evens out skin tone. This product also contains vitamin E, which enhances the antioxidant effects of vitamin C when they are co-applied to the skin, the Ferulic acid also enhances Vitamin C and E's antioxidant abilities. The hyalunronic acid content aids in hydration of the skin and holds in moisture. I have seen a noticeable difference after a couple of months. Prior to using this my skin was noticeably dry and discolored.I purchase this brand and product every three months and highly recommend using it as part of your skin care regimen.
This was recommended to me as a good Vitamin C serum to use as an antioxidant on my skin. Vitamin C is known to oxidize quickly when exposed to light and air. So I bought two 1/2 oz dropper bottles and divided this into the 2 bottles, and wrapped one in foil and put in refrigerator while using the other. I am on the second bottle now and so far, no oxidizing. Plan to reorder when I am near the end of 2nd bottle. Would be nice if Timeless sold in 2, 1/2 oz quantities to keep fresher.
I have now purchased this several times. This is my product choice if I’m “stranded on a deserted island and I can only take one product”. I use it daily and when I go a few days without I can certainly tell the difference in my skin. I keep it stored in the fridge to last longer. When it turns yellow I know it’s time to order more. So... USE IT AND DONT SAVE IT! The vitamin C will oxidize and become ineffective. Although it’s still a great moisturizer after it’s yellowed, you just won’t get the vit c benefits.I use 4-5 drops each morning. Any more makes my makeup slide off. It gives a beautiful moisturized healthy glow!
I saw a blogger rave about this brand and product so when I finished my much more expensive vitamin c I purchased this. First off my previous product was only 10% vs. this is 20%, that's double the power. It goes on nicely and does not irritate my skin. I have been using vitamin c for a year and I definitely have seen a difference in the last few months since starting this product. My skin texture and brightness look so much better than a few months back. Definitely good anti-aging product and I have been getting complements on my skin.
I follow Angie Hot& Flashy for women over 50. I'm over sixty and my skin looks awesome since I started using this product. She advised keeping most of it in the fridge in glass bottles which I did. So the original bottle by my sink for morning skin and the rest waiting for me in the fridge. Lines and wrinkles less visible and super soft skin