- HELPS IMPROVE APPEARANCE OF ACNE SCARS AND STRETCH MARKS - Clinically proven to help repair skin damage, stretch marks, and scars from pregnancy, surgery, injury, acne, C-section, aging, and more. This oil is non-comedogenic and a great acne scar treatment for the face.
- PACKED WITH POWERFUL NATURAL OILS - Natural, anti-inflammatory formula made with plant-based oils such as Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Rosehip Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, and Sunflower Oil hydrates skin and helps improves the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- 100% ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Safe for all skin types, this oil contains no added fragrance. This clean beauty product is made from all-natural, plant-based ingredients with no artificial additives or chemicals.
- HELPS SMOOTH UNEVEN SKIN TONES - For light and dark skin tones, our natural formula helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tones. Packed with moisturizing oils, this oil helps keep the skin soft by locking in essential moisture without clogging pores.
- MULTI-USE BODY OIL - Not only does this skincare oil help to improve uneven skin tone, acne scars, and dry skin on the face, but it is also a natural, non-toxic lip moisturizer, hair oil, and body moisturizer. Safe for use during pregnancy to help prevent stretch marks.
I love this product more than any of my other products. It's so smooth, but I don't feel like I'm clogging up my pores. I feel like my skin is getting the moisture it needs. I use it at night, in the morning, after a shower, to take my makeup off... everything.
Smell is quite strong, but it is a good oil and really helps my stretch marks appear less red.
I really like this stuff. I'm not sure how well it works on past stretch marks, but it works wonders on scars. I got bit by a dog last summer and nothing was working to get rid of the scar. I also had a scar from a scratch on my knee, as well as chicken pock scars, and scars from a wrist surgery. This oil seems to be fading them all!I put it on once a day after the shower (if that), and I've noticed the progress, even without photos. I also think that it helps to spread/lengthen the life of other lotions as well (given that it is an oil, if you put lotion on your legs, less will go longer than without the oil), so it helps you save money in the lotion department.First pictures are when I first got bit, second is when I was trying products to fade the mark, and last is now.
For almost a year now, I still have A LOT of scars from one bed bug incident and ever since, I’ve been self conscious about showing skin. I bought this around 2 weeks ago and i’ve been using it mainly for my back ance scars and and the many other body scars left from all the bug bites. I’ve seen significant improvement! I only use it once per day but I’m sure if I did it twice per day it be even more effective! I’ve used the oil several times on my stretch marks and i’ve seen a little improvement as well. I’m very happy with how much the scars have faded! I really recommend this for those battling scars on the body!
Started using this the minute I found out I was pregnant. I was very fortunate to not get any stretch marks, and hopefully this product helped. A little goes a long way and I only used two bottles my whole pregnancy. Also, this price is much cheaper than Walgreens.