- A simple protein powder with 15 grams of protein and only 100 calories, from only 4 simple ingredients - No Stevia or artificial sweeteners.
- Plant-based protein powder made from natural, real food ingredients so you never have to compromise nutrition for convenience. Vegan Certified, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Dairy, and lactose-free.
- Delicious, healthy Vegan Protein is sweetened with organic cane sugar for a natural flavor that blends well with water, Almond milk, or other non-dairy milk alternatives.
- 10 servings per container.
- Contents may settle during shipping.
I LITERALLY just got this an hour ago and made my smoothie and I HAVE TO SAY this is sooooo good! I made a green tea smoothie with coconut milk, banana, chia seeds, flax seeds, and a little honey and it is Amazing! I love that there are only 4 ingredients, including coconut which provides loads of energy and health benefits. Treat yourself to a smoothie!
My son is a picky eater so I started giving him this shake with 2% milk and he loves it. My daughter started drinking it as well. I wish I could afford to buy it more often. They love it and I love the ingredients.
This is a delicious vegan chocolate shake powder that can be mixed with “milk” or even water and still be palatable.The “dark” chocolate is not that strong, just a normal chocolate flavor.No stevia!!! =safe for anyone to consumeNot very grainy and dissolves well.Perfectly mildly sweet.Each scoop is about $0.85 which is is a great price! About 17.5 scoops in a container that retails for $15.
I wanted something to add to my coffee that was not just plain creamer and sugar. I like my coffee sweet and a light tan so I did add a teaspoon of sugar and a tablespoon of creamer and 1 scoop of this protein and it worked perfectly.