- BENEFITS: The face roller helps with muscle tension relief and lymphatic drainage. It also reduces facial edema and helps your skin look fresh, firm your skin, and gives you a dewy and lifted look.
- Jade Face Roller: The at-home skincare face massager tool is made of rose quartz. The face and eye-roller are sturdy and are not squeaky, and the massager roller is very smooth.
- Gua Sha: Not only can it improve circulation of blood flow, but the Gua Sha stone also helps the muscles relax.
- Tips: You can keep the facial jade roller and Gua Sha in the fridge and it helps to eradicate morning puffiness and get the skin to feel refreshed.
- The beauty skincare tools are packaged in a beautiful gift box. We suggest you wash the face roller, and Gua Sha before and after each use.
I have a $30 jade roller from herbivore and I like this rose quarts one just as much if not more. some cheaper jade rollers squeek but this one is quiet.Jade rollers dont actually do much for you skin but I use it as gentle massage on the face and to help with lymphatic drainage.The gua sha this comes with is also very nice quality. I always wipe down my gua sha and roller down with alcohol after every use as certain stones can be porous.
I never review anything this early, but I bought this roller 2 days ago and I HAD to write a review. So I honestly didn’t think this will work much besides massaging the face but I was so wrong! I had botox’ed the frown lines between my eyebrows, and I’m young so I go almost every year and not sooner. Between the botox sessions as the material loses its grip, the lines between brows become a bit loose again and it’s as if you’re naturally half-frowning. I started using the roller 2 nights ago, just sitting by the TV and enjoying its cold feeling against my skin for about 15-20 mins on and off, and naturally I used it on my frown line as well. I was so shocked when I suddenly noticed that the remnants of the botox lines were GONE!!! I kept looking in the mirror and even asked my mom and sister, and they both said it’s gone too! All it took was 20 mins of rolling for 2 nights and I’m even thinking of not going for another botox session anymore! This is so worth it! It feels nice and it ACTUALLY WORKED even though I really didn’t think it would! Great buy!!
I had purchased a Jade Roller from another brand, and the top popped off one day. You could sell it was sloppily superglued on. It also squeezed when you were using it. I saw this set and was excited because a) Rose Quartz is one of my favorite crystals and b) you get the gua sha tool as well. I was pleasantly surprised when I received the box, the packaging is really beautiful and high-end looking. The roller is nice quality, it feels sturdy, and it doesn't squeak when you use it. I enjoy the smaller roller end for my eye area. It does help moisturizer and serums spread on better and soak in faster. The gua sha tool is also great. I can tell it's good quality and wont snap in half. I have been using it on the knots in my neck actually, giving myself a massage and putting pressure on the knots. It's also good for depuffing your face and getting that build up of fluid to drain. This is really great for the money! I recommend.
Three words....I LOVE IT!!!!
I must say, handled the packing process ROUGH. But the company is truly an honorable and respectable company. They immediately sent me a new box after THEY emailed me as a follow up to the sale. YES they reached out to me first!! I gifted both boxes to a best friend and mother in law. They both (separately) said it was so pretty and fancy!!! I will be buying again! Totally worth it and really beautiful products!! Thank you for your off the charts amazing customer service!!!